Excuses Ka-Flame On This Track As He's Just Thinkin Out Loud, This Joint Is Set To Appear On His New Mixtape Prolly Droppin Here In A Few Weeks, So This Should Hold You Over Till Then n If Not Tomorrow I'll Post Another Flame Track Titled 'Call Me'
Download: Ka-Flame - Thinkin Out Loud
Marko & Anton Exclusive
Download: Drake - Money (Original) (No Tags)
'The Download Link Is Back Up'
Download: Drake - Do What You Do (No Tags)
01. Drake ft. Nipsey Hu$$le - Killer
02. Drake - King Leon
03. Drake ft. Marleik - Can We Be
04. Drake ft. Soulja Boy - Play Ball
05. Drake - Fear (Prod. by. DJ Khalil)
06. Drake ft. DJ Khaled, Usher, Young Jeezy & Rick Ross - Fed Up
07. Drake ft. Birdman - More Milli
08. Drake - Believe It Or Not
09. Drake - Make It Go
10. Drake ft. Timbaland - Say Something (Prod. by Timbaland) (CDQ & Final)
11. Drake ft. Lil Wayne & Birdman - Money To Blow (Remix)
12. Drake - Beautiful Music (CDQ)
13. Drake - Run This Town
14. Drake - Throw It In The Bag Pt. 2 (Shop Till You Drop Remix)
15. Drake - The Winner (Prod. by The Bizness) (CDQ, Full & Dirty)
16. Drake ft. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem - Forever (Remix)
17. Drake - Digital Girl (Remix)
18. Drake ft. The Dream - Digital Girl (MJ Remix)
19. Drake ft. Lil Wayne & Akon - Certified (Remix)
Marko Presents: Drake - City Is Mine Pt.6 To The Saga n It Will Continue As Long As Drake Put's Out Good Music, This Tape Has Some Kinda Old Joints If You Keep Up With Music, But Most Is Alot Of His New Material Either Solo Projects or Features, n I Decided To Put A Extra Track In Here For You Guys, Drake's New Album Titled (Thank Me Later) Will Be In Stores Feb. 14 Go Get That... Enjoy n Leave Some Feedback
Download: Marko Presents: Drake - City Is Mine Pt.6
I Think This Verse Is Old ?
Lil Wayne - Major (Tags)
Shouts To Mr.X
Shanell ft. Lil Wayne - Play In My Band (CDQ)
Shouts To Kevin Scully Spotted At Buck Marley
Drake ft. Marleik - Can We Be (Final Version)
Was Titled Do It Now
Lloyd Banks - Lights, Camera, Packin
Splash One More Time
Cassidy - Ok, You’re Right (Freestyle)
Shouts To Splash
Drake ft. Saukrates - The Search (Prod. by Rich Kidd)
Shouts To Shouts To HustleGRL
Lil Kim ft. T-Pain, The-Dream & Soulja Boy - Download (Remix)
Shouts To Splash
Drama just started acting like a bitch. Drama wanted to be Khaled, but he didn’t want to help nobody. He just changed, period. Look at his crew. The same niggas ain’t around him. You ain’t never been in no streets. I could never have no beef with a nigga like that. He’s a cornball. You made millions off my mixtapes, to the point where the fuckin’ feds scooped you up for bootlegging. I never even made the money he made off of Trap or Die or Tha Streets Iz Watchin, because they were selling and distributing them and making money.
I’m not hating. But we will never do a mixtape together. I didn’t charge that nigga for [contributing a verse to the song “5000 Ones,” on Drama’s official Atlantic Records debut]. But then when I need [a tape for one of my artists], and you want to charge me $20,000?… I’ll slap the shit out of Drama. He knows that. He wasn’t loyal. But me putting my hands on that man ain’t gonna make him respect what I’m saying. I’m just not gonna fuck with him anymore.
From The Next XXL, On Newsstands Next Week.
Via Karen & NahRight
Clipse ft. Pharrell & Keri Hilson - Eyes On Me (Mastered & Clean)
Diff Intro & Keri On The Hook
Shouts To Mr.X