Moving On...

Well this will be my last post tonight on this site as I am giving the site over to Marko. Thanks to all my supporters, my 30,000+ viewers (in 3 months using HiStats) and the other blogs that helped me within my year long experience with the blog. Here's a list of sites that helped me out and you should visit.

Marko - GoodMusic, MusicJunkie

Ricky The Kidd, BDK and Longh0rn - Tha Carter Cartel

DJ-100 - Hip Hop Exclusives

G-Kidd - HL Muzik

Jay-B - Jay-B's Twitter

KIX - ItzKix

MidniTe - Hear-It-First

Swag, Meli, Anton - OfficialHipHop

Ryan - Ryan's Twitter

Wight Sox - Wight Sox's Twitter

Fabian - He doesn't actually have a link, but just so you know, he made the site's banner free of charge. Thanks Fab.


Well Marko...here you go...

3 comments:

Ricky The Kidd said...

IF THIS IS TRULY YOUR LAST POST THEN IM SORRY TO SEE THAT AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO DROP ANYTIME YA CAN MJ... GOD BLESS FAM

Anton said...

are you for real man , how did this all come about? are you startin another blog? thanks for the shout out

Al said...

No anton I aint doing another blog, I'm done for good... No Prob about the shouts and Thanks Ricky